HI, I decided to do a TMI Tag because I’m hyper right now and I don’t know why. LOL, okay let’s get started with I don’t know how many questions I’m going to answer.
- What are you currently wearing? I’m currently wearing a polka dots pjs.
- Have you ever been in love? Yes.
- Did you ever had a terrible breakup? Yes.
- How old are you? I’d rather not tell.
- How tall are you? 5″2 ft (the last time I checked was around Jan 2016).
- How much do you weigh? 51kg.
- Do you have any piercings? I used to have.
- Do you have any tattoos? Nope.
- What’s your favorite drink? Milk Tea with Pearls or Roasted Coconut.
- What’s your favorite song? Make Me (Cry) by Noah Cyrus ft Labrinth. (It’ll change as always so…what I meant was..like all the bloody time)
- What’s your Zodiac sign? Taurus.
- How long does it take you to shower? Approximately 15 minutes.
- What’s favorite show? Friends(!!), Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. (I can’t pick one yet there’s so many)
- What’s your favorite bands? 5 Seconds Of Summer (HAPPY 5TH BTW!!), The Beatles and The 1975. (There’s more..)
- Something you really miss? My friends at school.
- Where do you go when you’re sad? My room of course.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If school days, maybe 30 minutes and if holiday, 20 minutes.
- Have you ever been in a physical fight? Nope, and hoping never will!
- What turns you on? Confidence.
- What turns you off? Arrogance!
- Quality you look for in a partner? Funny, kind-hearted, confident.
- What’s your favorite color? Rich Lavender.
- Loud music or soft? Both. (Depends on the mood)
- Favorite Quote? “Words can be the sweetest thing to hear, but they can hurt us worse than a knife. Feel before we think, think before we speak. At the end of the day, no words can actually heal a broken heart. We heal because we’re just supposed to.” -#29 from #88LOVELIFE
- Favorite actor? Nolan Gould.
- The reason you joined Blog? I wanna let go my feelings here because I like it very much and I enjoy every moment of it.
- Do you have any fears? What they are? Yes, I do. Clowns and a very loud thunder.
- What’s the last thing that made you cry? Period Pain.
- Meaning behind your Blog Name? It’s Somewhere and I’ll keep it anonymously first.
- Last time you said you loved someone? 46 minutes ago.
- Last book you read? I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. (A good book!)
- The book you’re currently reading? The Beginning Of Everything by Robyn Schneider.
- Last show you watched? Friends!
- Last place you were? Toilet.
- Last sport you played? Basketball.
- Who’s the last person you talked to? Ander.
- Last song you sang? Find What You’re Looking For by Olivia O’Brien.
- Favorite chat up line? IDK.
- Do you have a crush? Yes!
- The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Lovers.
- Favorite food? Chicken Rice.
- Place you want to visit? Italy or New York.
- Last time you were insulted? I don’t remember.
- Favorite flavor of sweet? It has to be a mango or grape.
- What instruments do you play? Not playing any.
- Favorite piece of jewelry? A black and gold ring.
- Have you ever used it? If it’s about jewelry, then yes.
- Last time you hung out with anyone? Wednesday, 9th November 2016.
Okay, I’m done answering it and I hope you enjoy reading some of them. Stay Positive!
SONG OF A NIGHT ;
Find What You’re Looking For – Olivia O’Brien